MANY Nigerians will wake up in 2018 to realise that their future is not in the hands of any government and as a result, a lot of lost grounds will be reclaimed.
Some significant Goliaths will fall, just as before the end of 2018, there will be rays of hope that all will still be well in Nigeria.
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, gave the above prophecies as parts of the prophecies concerning the individual and Nigeria at the early hours of Monday during the Crossover Night Service held at the Redemption Camp, Lagos Ibadan Expressway.
Adeboye, who had earlier preached on the theme of the programme: “Enforcing Your Victory” in 2018 before the New Year zeroed in, added that globally, prayers should be offered against assassination attempts, perhaps, on leaders across the world.
He also announced that God told him that the countdown to the overthrow has begun in earnest, adding that the approval of sodomy in some countries and the perennial climate change were instruments to hasten the apocalypse.
Below is the summary of the 2018 Prophecies as rolled out by ‘Daddy G.O’ early Monday:
1. Erstwhile stubborn mountains will move.
2. Many people will wake up to realise that their future is not in the hand of any government and as a result a lot of lost ground will be reclaimed.
3. Saboteurs will be disgraced and displaced.
1. Significant Goliaths will fall.
2. Before the end of the year, there will be rays of hope that all will still be well.
1. This year there will be less fire outbreaks but there will be more floods.
2. There will be misunderstandings amongst nation but no major wars.
3. Pray against assassination attempts globally.
4. There will record-breaking temperatures both high and low.
5. There will be a handful of breakthroughs both scientific and medical.
6. The count down to the end has started.”
Meanwhile, the most vilified cleric in recent times on the social media has enjoined his critics to continue in their ministry of criticism.
He averred that although he hardly preached on the subjects of ‘faith’ and ‘prosperity,’ he actually lives and practise them.
I live faith, I don’t preach faith; I live prosperity, and by the grace of God, I’ll be the richest and most famous believer on earth.
“Let them keep criticising me. I’ll laugh last when God would have done what He’s promised me.
“Let them keep criticizing you while God keeps doing His wonders in your life,” the cleric who clocks 76 in March 2018, enthused.
He warned that those who’re not on the side of Jesus Christ in 2018 are in trouble while those for Christ will be safe.
The man of God enjoined all believers to enforce the victory they got at the last December Holy Ghost Congress by faith, confession, giving, hard work and most importantly, by fasting and prayer.