1. The Media has not been fair to this government 2. Ambode has only been in office for 4months. How can you judge a government with only 4months?
3. Ambode has signed the 2,500 C of O’s since he came into office. For many years, people could not get their C of O’s after making payment. Do you know what that means for business? It has released capital and resources to people because you can sell or use these properties as collateral.
4. Ambode has approved the construction 114 Local Government Road; two roads in each of the 57 LG/CDA
5. Ambode’s government has been maintaining and refurbishing roads all over the state. The government has resume constructions of the long abandoned Ejiogbo-Ikotun road, Okota-Cele Road and Acme road Ikeja.
6. This government recently commissioned the street lighting of major streets in Lagos. They said they would light up Lagos by December. Let us give them time to work. After December, we can then start to judge them.
7. Uncle Jimmy, all the General Hospitals in Lagos now have brand new Generators and Ambulances. Ambulances are now parked all over Lagos to give emergency service to accident victims. Surely this is an achievement.
8. Uncle Jimmy, I am surprised that you assess a government’s performance only by traffic. Maybe you should get out of that studio and go and see what is happening in other areas.
9. This government has only been in office for 4months. Surely we cannot judge them in this period. We can only make a proper assessment of what the government has to offer after at least one year in office.
10. Ambode donated and installed 49 transformers to rural communities that were not on the national grid in Epe, Badagry and Ikorodu. Remember that this is the job of the Federal Government but he has taken it up for the benefit of the people. Is it only road and traffic that the government should do?
11. Ambode will soon complete Ayinke house that has been long abandoned.
12. Ambode has employed 1,300 teachers for the state primary schools. I am sure many people do not know about that.
Questions for Jimi Disu
1. Uncle JD, it seems you are not in touch with the times. How can you assess government just because of traffic?
2. Uncle JD, you said you are a Unilever Trained professional. How long was your probation in the office before you were confirmed? Was it 3months?
3. Uncle Jimmy, for someone who always talks about elders and respect, you have been very disrespectful to the Governor Ambode with your comments this week. You should apologise to him because you cannot say the kind of things you said this week in some places and still be a free man.
4. Uncle JD, you have lost the plot. Jimi Agbaje paid you too late.
Traffic Situation in Lagos
1. The recent Traffic in Lagos is caused by construction work going on at Akin Adeshola Street, Bonny Camp/Ozumba Mbadiwe roundabout and the Apapa Wharf using only one terminal to attend to Trailers instead of 4.
2. Lagosian must take their own share of the blame for the traffic. Because the Governor directed LASTMA should stop impounding cars, everybody has become lawless and driving one-way.
3. Governor Ambode was being civilized and humane in his directive to LASTMA but the people have shown that we are lawless and uncivilized and only prefer the use of force to make us do the right things.
4. The traffic situation was better on Thursday and Friday. LASTMA was all over the roads helping out. They should start towing vehicles again if that will bring sanity.
1. The security situation is the problem of the Police. The Governor does not control the police. Even Fashola said it that State Police is the answer.
2. I am sure that there are many things going on in the security department that we are not aware of and the government cannot disclose the information. We should trust the RRS and the Police to keep their word and stop these violent robberies.
3. Should Ambode go and fight thieves before we know that he is working?